SNSD's Tiffany Becomes 'Chicago' Musical Star

Eka P
0

SNSD's Tiffany was chosen as one of the stars for the musical titled 'Chicago'.

Tiffany SNSD

Musical production house SeenSee Company on Tuesday (16/02) yesterday announced that Tiffany Young had been chosen to play Roxie Hart in the musical "Chicago".

As they said, “Tiffany amazed us with her passion and effort in portraying this character. He went through a strict audition like any other player, without any special treatment. "

Regarding her role in the musical, Tiffany said, "I've been looking forward to returning to the theater scene for a long time, and Roxie of 'Chicago' is one of the 3 musical roles of my dreams."

“If I had to describe Roxie in one word it would be 'Dreamer'. I feel very honored to be a part of "Chicago" as Roxie that I've been dreaming of for a long time, "he said.

The musical "Chicago" will start from April 2nd to July 18th. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)