SHINee's Taemin Prioritizes Quality in Music

Eka P
0

Taemin has a principle that quality in music is the most important. He also revealed the type of music he liked when he participated in the Dazed Korea photoshoot.


Taemin is answering what kind of music he thinks represents him when he participated in a photo shoot for Dazed Korea magazine. Taemin replied, "Hybrid. I don't want to just follow trends. Even though trends are very important, I want to go out and use my own musical color in those trends."

"It's almost like the feeling of being unrestricted by something that can combine things to create something of my own. Without losing public appeal and while maintaining an optimistic image, I want to have something for myself," he continued.

He then continued, "Some people have advised me to make music that is easy for people to hear or that can at least top the charts. However, I don't want to pursue the results that are visible now. This could be considered greedy, but I'm sure there will come a time when people will empathize with a style that is visible. like me. Therefore, must stay strong. "

Taemin also shared his thoughts on promoting with other SHINee members. He revealed, "First, I feel like this is a really great moment and I am excitedly looking forward to it. I can feel that all the members are filled with the desire to work hard."

"That's why we feel that we need to control our abilities together as well. Since this is the first time the members get together, there are many things we want to do. We advise each other to try things like attend variety shows and open a YouTube account together. hope not only music but also interact outside of musical activities. We have to communicate well in it, but the process is fun. "

Taemin himself has released his third solo album entitled "Never Gonna Dance Again: Act 2" in November 2020. This album has reached number one on iTunes top album charts in 31 countries. Besides, Taemin and SuperM have been confirmed to be joining forces for a charity event dealing with COVID-19.

Meanwhile, SHINee has recently made a highly anticipated comeback with their seventh studio album. Their title song "Don't Call Me" has topped iTunes top 40 countries./wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)