Red Velvet's Wendy admits she is nervous about performing on stage after a year's hiatus

Eka P
0

Red Velvet's Wendy went on hiatus for a year after experiencing a stage accident in 2019. She had to undergo intensive care before finally being able to return to appear with Red Velvet.

Red Velvet's Wendy /Photo: doc. Marie Claire

Wendy's first appearance after hiatus was when she appeared at the SMTOWN online concert titled Culture Humanity which was held on New Year's Eve. At that time, he felt mixed.

"Almost a year after I last appeared on stage with Red Velvet. There were mixed feelings, including tense, excited, and nervous," said Red Velvet's Wendy in an interview with Marie Claire.

"The concert that is being held is an online concert that is not attended by fans. So I think I would be happier if there were fans who really watched. I would also be happy if I could hear their cheers," he continued.

Wendy admits that she spends her break time hanging out with her family. This opportunity is very valuable because throughout his career, he rarely had the opportunity to get together with his family.

"When I was young, I went to study abroad. After debut, I was busy with various activities so I couldn't spend a lot of time with my family," explained Wendy.

"They also said that the time they spent with me yesterday was very special," he added.

After officially returning, Red Velvet's Wendy was entrusted with being the host of the Mystical Record Shop program which will start airing January 22, 2021. She admitted that she accepted the project because she was interested in the concept that let musicians hear stories from guests and recommend music to them.

Wendy also admitted that she studied a lot of music from the 1960s to the 1970s after joining the program. Every week, he will be accompanied by Yoon Jong Shin, Jang Yoon Jung, and Super Junior's Kyuhyun.

Well, don't miss it, OK! /hot.detik.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)