Lee Jong Suk Willing To Do This For Maximum Appearance As Cameo Sequel 'The Witch'

Eka P
0

In an interview, Lee Jong Suk reveals the preparations he made before appearing as a cameo in the sequel to the film 'The Witch'. Curious? Check out the complete narrative below.

Lee Jong Suk - ELLE

Recently Lee Jong Suk underwent a photo shoot as well as an interview with Elle magazine. On that occasion, he discussed many interesting things, including his cameo appearance in the sequel to "The Witch".

Lee Jong Suk is willing to appear in the film because he has a good relationship with director Park Hoon Jung. That's why he is willing to show his best, including lengthening hair for the first time in life.

"It's a three-dimensional character that is difficult to define in one word. But I grew my hair for the first time in my life, because I wanted to show a different image from before," said Lee Jong Suk.

Lee Jong Suk then revealed the goals he wanted to achieve in his next project. "My goal is to do things I've never experienced before and to play a character that my fans like. Rather than keep up with the changing times, I'm open to the possibility of acting in various genres and platforms," ​​he said.

Finally, Lee Jong Suk talked about the activities he has been doing lately. "I increase my expectations to show a great performance that will meet the expectations of fans who have been waiting for me," concluded the 31-year-old actor.

Meanwhile, "The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion" is an action mystery genre film. The story focuses on a student who is trained to become an assassin. Lee Jong Suk was actually offered to be the main character in the film, but the actor refused.

Not giving up, director Park Hoon Jung finally invited Lee Jong Suk to participate as a cameo in the sequel. However, it is not certain what role he will play. If you're curious, look forward to the news updates on WowKeren. (wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)