Kim Jong Kook wants to get married in the next 3 years, do you have a candidate?

Eka P
0

The cast of 'Running Man' debate the possibility of Kim Jong-Kook getting married in three years. Yoo Jae Seok said that Kim Jong Kook could get married anytime.

Kim Jong Kook - Instagram / kjk76

Kim Jong Kook expressed his desire to get married in the next three years. The singer and variety show star shared his thoughts on marriage on the latest episode of "Running Man" which aired on SBS last Sunday (21/2).

While sitting together, the cast of "Running Man" debated the possibility of Kim Jong-kook getting married in three years. Yoo Jae Seok said that Kim Jong Kook could get married at any time considering his popularity among women.

"There are lots of girls around Jong-kook. He can get married whenever he wants if he decides to get married," said Yoo Jae Sok. Kim Jong-kook replied, "I just don't feel ready, but I have to get married in three years. To be honest I'm not too fussy about the people I date."

Song Ji Hyo then commented on Kim Jong Kook's dating style. "Jong Kook always tends to date his girlfriend for a long time. I don't think he will be able to get married in three years. That's too short," he said.

Kim Jong Look agreed with Song Ji Hyo's comment. She nodded and commented, "Well, it really is. For some reason, I find it difficult to end up marrying someone I've been dating for a long time."

Yoo Jae Seok said, "I didn't date my wife long before we got married. We only dated for two years. I believe Jong Kook can get married soon as long as he has a strong will."

Then, they asked staff members to vote on whether Kim Jong Kook could get married in the next three years and they chose "yes" more than "no". When Kim Jong-kook saw the results, he couldn't hide his happy smile. (wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)