Criticized for wearing super short pants, this is Jessi and Hyuna's comment

Iin
0

Jessi and Hyuna gave their comments regarding the critical comments sent to them.

Jessi and Hyuna

The two artists from the P NATION agency recently appeared in the latest episode of the program "Showterview" on the YouTube channel Mobidic.

While chatting with MC Cho Jung Sik, the two were asked about their photo wearing super short pants. Because of this photo, Jessi and Hyuna received a lot of criticism from netizens.

Jessi then answered, “PSY must be very dizzy that day because of this photo. I was about to visit a tropical country. Everything was fine until the time I turned around to greet everyone. My top lifted up to reveal my buttocks. "

“Most importantly, how is the difference between my swimsuit and my outfit? It is my freedom. At that time I immediately explained that I was wearing shorts and not underwear. "

Hyuna's turn, “This photo was taken when I was performing at a campus festival. I always wear shorts as my subordinates whenever I go out. If I don't wear shorts, I won't be able to control my clothes if I'm blown away. ”

“I don't care what happens on stage because I do my best for my performance. But I think this photo has gone too far, how about that? " he said making everyone laugh.

Hyuna herself is currently known to be promoting her newest comeback song entitled 'I'm Not Cool' (www.kpopchart.net)



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)