TVXQ's Yunho explained the reason he gave Red Velvet an intense gaze during his enlistment

Iin
0

TVXQ's Yunho finally explained the reason why he gave Red Velvet members intense gaze while serving his military service.

Red Velvet - TVXQ's Yunho

Recently TVXQ personnel appeared in the latest episode of the program 'MMTG' on the SBS YouTube channel.

Through the program, Yunho was asked about his intense gaze when watching Red Velvet's performance at the military base.

MC Jaejae asked him, "Why do you look at the Red Velvet members as if you are their choreography teacher?" to which Yunho then replied, "My gaze looks intense and cruel, but it is actually a look of longing."

He continued, “When I watched Red Velvet's performance, I thought, 'I also want to get on stage quickly and I feel grateful for their stage performance. At that time I felt various emotions, but I'm very grateful to the Red Velvet members. "

Meanwhile, Yunho and Changmin have just been confirmed to be MCs in the program 'Kingdom' on Mnet in April 2021. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)