Starring 'The Sea Of Silence', Bae Doona And Gong Yoo Give Each Other Unique Nicknames

Iin
0

'The Sea Of Silence' Will Be A Sci-Fi Horror Thriller Set In The Future, Where Desertification Has Left Earth With Food And Water Shortages.

Bae Doona and Gong Yoo

Bae Doona appeared as a guest star in "You Quiz on the Block" on Wednesday (14/1). He was asked what he was doing lately. "As usual, I'm just working and busy shooting dramas and films," said Bae Doona.

The beautiful actress mentioned her new film "#IAmHere" which will premiere on January 14th. Bae Doona explained, "This is a French film I worked on with French directors and actors, but shot in Korea."

"A man who works as a chef in France met a Korean woman named Soo on social media and came to Korea to see her, but Soo was not at the airport when he arrived. After staying for a while at the airport, he decided to go find Soo," continued Bae Doona.

Bae Doona then talked about the hit Netflix hit project "Kingdom" by saying, "Isn't that great? I thought it was very well done. I would monitor myself during filming and say, 'I think I did well.' Gong Yoo told me that I didn't. there are people who have the highest self-esteem. "

Bae Doona added that she and Gong Yoo have each other's unique nicknames, namely "black sesame" and "steamed white rice cake". "Gong Yoo is very tanned due to his role in 'The Sea of ​​Silence', while I look as pale as my usual appearance," said Bae Doona.

"But it creates a big difference between us. Gong Yoo said that we are like white sugar and chocolate. But the taste is too sweet, so we chose black sesame and white rice cakes," continued Bae Doona.

Lastly Bae Doona talked about her love for her job. "I can't imagine a life where I'm not an actor. Acting is all I know how to do," said Bae Doona.

"I became an actor before learning to dream of acting. I acted on the street and became a model, did magazine shoots, did TV commercials and then debuted in a film. But I don't regret being an actor. If I was born again, I would do it. the same thing, "concluded Bae Doona.

Meanwhile, "The Sea of ​​Silence" will be a sci-fi horror thriller set in a future, where desertification has left the earth with a shortage of food and water. A special team is assigned to retrieve mysterious samples from an abandoned research station on the moon. (wk / amal) /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)