SNSD's Hyoyeon Responds to Accusations of Being Involved in the Burning Sun Scandal, Threats This

Iin
0

 Burning Sun Reporter Says Hyoyeon Must Have Seen Many VVIP Members Attending That Night. He asked Hyoyeon to be open as a witness who attacked him.

SNSD's Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon suddenly became the public spotlight after the Burning Sun club scandal reporter Kim Sang Kyo revealed the involvement of Girls' Generation members who happened to be DJs on the night of the incident.

In his post, Kim Sang Kyo said that Hyoyeon must have seen many VVIP members who attended that night. He asked Hyoyeon to be open as a witness who attacked him. The post has now been deleted.

SM Entertainment did not remain silent on the accusation and immediately released a statement, "Hyoyeon only appeared because she was invited to DJ for the event at the time, and she has nothing to do with this post. We ask that people refrain from speculation and misunderstanding. "

On Thursday (14/1) night, Hyoyeon also responded by posting on her personal Instagram account. "Come on ~. Everyone calm down ~! You think I remain silent because I'm not active yet, but I've worked hard," wrote Hyoyeon.

"I greeted a few people, had a drink with my friends who came to congratulate me on my appearance and the staff because I was happy, had pork belly with them and went home!" added Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon also threatened to punish those who had spread this negative rumor. "I thought I saw men and women drool over each other and hook up in clubs, but I have never seen or heard of any actor, actress, cat, or dog. I'll keep you as a keyboard warrior only until today. I'll punish you harshly next time. this, "continued Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon confirmed that she would immediately delete this post. "Also! I'll delete this tomorrow, but not because I'm afraid. Isn't that what they say? If you don't speak up, people think you are obedient. I see! Happy New Year everyone. Have a long and healthy life," concluded Hyoyeon.

In November 2018, Kim Sang Kyo was beaten by security guards and management staff at Burning Sun. The police were called to investigate this incident, but as soon as they appeared, they arrested Kim Sang Kyo as the assailant. Kim Sang Kyo also claimed that the police committed further violence against him. (wk / amal) /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)