Once Allegedly Announcing Gay, Jojo Siwa Uploaded a Video Discussing His Sexual Orientation

Iin
0

After confirming that he is part of the LGBTQ community, Jojo Siwa has become more open about his sexuality on Instagram Live, which took place yesterday, Saturday (23/1).

Jojo Siwa

Jojo Siwa finally gave a statement regarding his sexual orientation. As is known, the 17-year-old singer, dancer, actor and YouTuber previously uploaded a photo that made the public suspect that he was claiming to be gay.

After confirming that he is part of the LGBTQ community, Jojo Siwa became more open about his sexuality on Instagram Live which took place yesterday, Saturday (23/1). The former "Dance Moms" star thanked her fans for "endless love and support" following her announcement on January 22, in which she showed off a T-shirt her cousin gave her.

"I've never, ever, been this happy before and it feels so wonderful. And now the world can see this side of my life, it makes me very, very happy. Now I have to share it with the world, it's wonderful. I want people to know that there is one. there is so much love in the world and it is so wonderful! "

At one point during IG Live, a follower asked, "What label are you?" to which Jojo replied, "I've been thinking about this, and the reason I'm not ready to say the answer is because I don't really know what the answer is," he said.

"I think humans are extraordinary. I think humans are very extraordinary people. Right now, I am very happy and I want to share everything with the world, but I also want to keep things in my life secret until they are ready for the public," continued Jojo.

Jojo took a moment to admit that his experience of confession might not seem like someone else's. "Right now what is important is that you know that it doesn't matter who you love, it's fine and it's wonderful and that the world is there for you," he explained.

"I know everyone's situation is different and it might be harder for some people and easier for some to admit or (to) be themselves but I thought admitting to having the stigma of 'really is a really scary thing', but now it's not. again, "he said

When asked how long he's been a part of the LGBTQ + community, Jojo said he "doesn't know."

As she said, "I thought in my entire life I liked people but I had never been in love before. But I always believed that people would only be people. If that person happens to be a boy, then great. If that person happens to be a girl, very nice."

The social media star also explained that her and Mark Bontempo's split last fall had nothing to do with her sexuality. Along with receiving the outpouring of love from his fans, Jojo shared that his parents were very supportive too.

"You know what my dad said? He said, 'Hey, love is universal.' My parents already know. My mom says she's been known for the last two years. She's like, 'I just found out about you!' About two years ago, she said, 'I think you don't just like boys, it's okay.' My family is amazing, "he said. (wk / daughter)/wowkeren.com

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)