Minhyuk and I.M MONSTA X discuss activities during the pandemic as well as solo activities

Iin
0

Like Many Artists, MONSTA X Had To Cancel Their Concert Abroad Due To The Pandemic. I.M discusses his activities at home while Minhyuk discusses his activities to guide the event.

MONSTA X

Recently, MONSTA X's I.M and Minhyuk underwent a photo shoot and interview with Vogue. In this interview, I.M talked about attending an award ceremony amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

In 2020, year-end ceremonies are held without live audiences and feature pre-recorded performances, participants wearing masks, and often receiving awards via video messages. I.M said, "We are grateful to have won the award, but when the fans are not present in person, the trophy feels insignificant."

Like many artists, MONSTA X had to cancel their concerts overseas due to the pandemic. "This is the first time since I debuted that I spent so much time in bed that my back hurt," she said. "Apart from exercising at home, I spend most of my time in the studio. Even when I'm busy, I'll go to the studio when I can. But now I have a lot of free time."

MONSTA X / Source: Vogue, Soompi

Minhyuk was asked about his choice of songs during his appearance on MBC's “The King of Mask Singer”. He explained, "At my house, we have a record player that can play cassettes and CDs. I listened to a lot of different albums when I was little. I remember the cover of Lim Chang Jung's album which was released when I was seven years old. He dyed his hair blonde and his hands were outstretched. towards the sky. "

Minhyuk was also asked about his work as an MC on SBS's “Inkigayo” and Naver NOW's “Bogo Ship Show”. He said, "From a listener's point of view, I think it's great to have a DJ who talks sincerely about various things even though it's not in the script."

MONSTA X / Source: Vogue, Soompi

"It's rude to talk to someone without knowing anything about them just because they are new artists. For example, the DRIPPIN group recently came to the event, and I didn't know much about them, but I looked up them beforehand and the conversation became more and more. easy. When Jaejae came on the show, I mentioned that I had seen the article about his brand modeling, and he was very happy to hear it. Guests should be excited for the show to flow well, "he continued.

Minhyuk chose Kim Junsu as his favorite guest and said, "As soon as he saw me, he said, 'Oh! I don't know if you will feel bad hearing this, but I think your voice sounds similar to mine.' I almost choked. I was not confident in my soft voice, but I felt hopeful when I saw him sing. When I was young, I thought only men with deep and manly voices like SG Wannabe could become singers. But Kim Junsu showed me. how other vocal styles can work. Of course, he's handsome and also dances well. " (wk / dewi) wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)