Jay ENHYPEN openly calls Jimin BTS as his role model in terms of choreography

Iin
0

Previously on a live stream, Jay ENHYPEN revealed that Jimin BTS was his inspiration. Even In His Weverse Interview, He Also Cites Jimin As His Role Model.

Jay ENHYPEN - Jimin BTS

The success of Bangtan Boys (BTS) has certainly motivated many rookie idols to achieve similar success. Previously on a live stream, Jay ENHYPEN revealed that Jimin BTS was his inspiration. Even in his Weverse interview, he also mentioned Jimin as his role model.

“I wanted to dance as if it was a piece of cake even when I used up every drop of my energy that could knock me out. Because of that, I made Jimin from BTS my role model when I did K-Pop choreography, "said Jay.

Jay also revealed that he always remembers the advice he received from his dance instructors. The advice goes about how "anyone with a base can dance well, but looks really good comes from knowing how to relax."

His love for dancing also stems from his tendency to focus on one thing until he mastered it. "For weeks I will spend all my time on that one interest except when I eat, sleep, and shower."

His constant fascination with many things makes him excited about many different topics. “As for knowing many trivial things, it is because of my father. My father and I are very similar. He really knows everything, even things you don't need to know. Ever since I was a kid, I've been curious about a lot of random things, "she said.

Even though ENHYPEN has not been able to meet his fans in person because of COVID-19, he plans to train hard to show fans his best. "We have a lot of time to make ourselves better so when we see our fans in person, we hope to put on a live show that we won't regret." (wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)