I.N Stray Kids Together with Bang Chan and Changbin Releases Special MV 'Maknae On Top'

Iin
0

Stray Kids' youngest member I.N surprised fans with the release of a special MV.


Right on January 16, 2021, I.N Stray Kids released a video titled 'Maknae On Top', collaborating with two of his hyungs namely Bang Chan and Changbin.

In this song, I.N wrote lyrics that talk about how he became the youngest member but he was at the top of their hierarchy.

This special song was composed by I.N and with Bang Chan, while Changbin also participated with the two in writing the song lyrics.

“I will continue to release various songs and music! Finally, I hope all the maknae who is listening to this will stay there…! Thank you!" wrote I.N, who expressed himself wanting to present various sides of himself.

Just watch the music video below. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)