(G) I-DLE to Release 'HWAA' in English and Chinese Version

Iin
0

(G) I-DLE announced their plans to release a different version of the song “HWAA”.

(G) I-DLE

On January 11, 2021, (G) I-DLE made their comeback with the mini album 'I Burn' and the music video for 'HWAA'.

Shortly after making their comeback, now (G) I-DLE announced that they will be releasing the song “HWAA” in English and Chinese versions.

The English and Chinese versions of 'HWAA' will be officially released on January 27, 2021 at 6 p.m. KST.

'HWAA' is a song that Soyeon produced and wrote directly. When it was just released, the song "HWAA" immediately topped the realtime music charts of Genie and Bugs.

In addition, the song 'HWAA' has won a total of 5 trophies in South Korean music programs to date. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)