(G) I-DLE takes fourth win for comeback song 'HWAA' on 'Music Core'

Iin
0

(G) I-DLE is slowly taking control of music programs after they returned with their new song 'HWAA'.

(G) I-DLE

This time, Soyeon Cs has saved their winning trophy in the music program 'Music Core' which aired on MBC television station on January 23, 2021.

(G) I-DLE who made it to the final had to compete against Kyeongseo and Jang Beom June, which was then won by (G) I-DLE with a total score of 9831.

The girl group from Cube Entertainment released "HWAA" on January 11th along with the songs "Hann", "Moon", "Where Is Love", "Lost" and "Dahlia" which were included in the album "I Burn".

Congratulations to (G) I-DLE on all four of them for the song 'HWAA'! (www.kpopchart.net)



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)