(G) I-DLE all in black performing the beautiful choreography of 'HWAA' in the practice room

Iin
0

CUBE Entertainment girl group (G) I-DLE gave a special video by dancing the choreography for the newest song in their practice room.

(G) I-DLE

On Tuesday (19/01), (G) I-DLE released a choreography video for the song 'HWAA' where six members appeared with different outfits but with an all black concept.

Different from the music video, in this video Soyeon Cs gives a more powerful performance as well as a perfect dance to the moombahton genre song, "HWAA".

"HWAA" is the title song of (G) I-DLE's comeback this time with the fourth mini album "I Burn" which was released on January 11th.

Just watch the choreography video below. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)