Former Apartment Security Leaks Changmin TVXQ's True Nature

Iin
0

 Park Tae Hyuk shared that after TVXQ separated and consisted of two members, Yunho and Changmin moved to the building. And Although Many Celebrities Don't Usually Greet Security Officers, Changmin Is Different.

Changmin TVXQ

Lab TV's YouTube channel recently posted a video with a former security guard at an apartment building. In the video, he describes his experience meeting U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin TVXQ.

Before Park Tae Hyuk became the director of a gym, he worked as a security guard in an apartment complex inhabited by many celebrities. And Park Tae Hyuk revealed, Changmin is one of them.

Park Tae Hyuk shared that after TVXQ split and was made up of two members, Yunho and Changmin moved into the building. And although many celebrities don't usually greet security personnel, Changmin is different.

"He greeted me when he passed through the gate. He would say hello, ask if the weather is cold, and tell me to take care of my health," said Park Tae Hyuk.

Park Tae Hyuk praised Changmin and admitted that he had never been interested in celebrities until then. "I realized that he is a man who is polite, simple, and cool," said Park Tae Hyuk. What's more, Changmin greeted him not once, but every time and it taught him a valuable lesson.

"He greets me all the time, and it makes me realize the importance of greeting people. I think whatever you do, 70% to 80% of it is greeting people. I learned a lot from him," said Park Tae Hyuk.

Park Tae Hyuk concluded by sharing about Changmin's true nature one last time. "Changmin is a very cool person, and I think he's still my favorite celebrity to this day," he concluded. (wk / dewi) /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)