D.O. EXO Holds Live Broadcast With Sehun And Discuss His Career Plans From Acting To Music

Iin
0

D.O. Holds V Live Session To Tell Fans That He Has Returned From Military Service Safely. Here, D.O. Talking About Her Career Plans In The Near Future.


D.O. EXO interacted with their fans through a V Live broadcast on Tuesday (26/1) in the morning. The 1993-born idol and actor answered questions from fans and provided the latest news about his music plans and acting activities.

D.O. began by saying, "Hello, I have returned safely from the military. I really want to thank all of you who have been waiting for me."

D.O. shared future plans for his acting career. He said, “I'm currently shooting a movie called 'The Moon' (tentative title). I can't tell you the details yet, but it's really fun. So I hope you all look forward to it.”

Then he mentioned his music career and shared, "Personally, there are a lot of things I want to do while I'm in the military. I tried to learn to play guitar, but to be honest, I'm too busy cooking to practice much. But I'll try again, so I did. learn guitar now. I also wanted to share music with you, so I really planned it. "

D.O. also revealed that he is currently preparing a solo album where the recording process will begin once the song lyrics are finished. When asked when his solo album will be released, D.O. say don't know yet.

Sehun appeared at the live session and announced, "Everyone, Kyungsoo (real name D.O.) hyung has returned from the military." They talked about different topics, and Sehun helped D.O. fix the camera. Sehun asked what would D.O. do next, and D.O. laughed sheepishly because he claimed not to know.

Lastly, D.O. said, "I did a V Live session because I wanted to tell you all that I came back safely. It's late, good night. Eat lots of good food and always be healthy. I hope you all are happy. I will work hard to prepare (to my activities in the future) and become a person who can have a positive influence on others. So please look forward to it. Thank you. " (wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)