BLACKPINK's Jisoo turns out to be 'shopping phobia'

Iin
0

Jisoo admitted that he prefers to use the products he usually uses. He always asks people around him for recommendations when he finds new products because Jisoo has excessive worries.

Jisoo BLACK PINK

BLACK PINK's Jisoo admitted that he had difficulty shopping when he was interviewed by W Korea magazine. Jisoo often has a hard time finding the right product every time she shops.

For example, like Jisoo going shopping with other BLACKPINK members, she can't choose grocery products whose brands are unfamiliar to her. That's why Jisoo's fans jokingly claim Jisoo has some kind of "shopping phobia".

"It is very difficult to choose and buy products that I do not know. When I buy clothes for myself, products that I often use, or gifts for people I know well. I get excited and choose many things. Until it doesn't feel like time moves quickly, "said Jisoo.

Even though she can shop with familiar products, Jisoo admits that she can't shop for items she doesn't recognize. "When I shop for products that I rarely know about, I always ask 'please recommend which product is the best' first. Because I have a lot of worries."

Then Jisoo shared her story if recently she wanted a mirror for her house. "My dream is to have a full sized mirror in my house. But I put off looking for it and I finally found one I liked at the end of the year."

"There are many beautiful mirrors so I have to choose one. Again, I feel like I bought something I like as much as I spend on it. Every time I pass by my room, I stop in front of the mirror and observe it every now and then. I feel happy," he said.

On the other hand, other members Rose and Lisa BLACKPINK will make their solo debut. Scheduled, Rose will make the debut solo debut song at the online concert "The Show". Meanwhile, Lisa's solo debut has not been further confirmed. It is planned that Jisoo will also follow his solo debut after the two members are accomplished.

Now Jisoo is busy starring in a drama "Snowdrop" with Jung Hae In, Kim Hye Yoon, Yoo In Na and a number of other artists. In this drama, Jisoo was confirmed to be the main character. /wowkeren.com

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)