Yuju GFRIEND Releases MV 'I'm in the mood for Dancing' as OST for 'True Beauty'

Iin
0

GFRIEND's Yuju contributed her sweet voice for the new OST for drama “True Beauty“.


Yuju GFRIEND Releases MV 'I'm in the mood for Dancing' as OST for 'True Beauty'

As scheduled, the music video for the song “I'm in the mood for Dancing” will be released on Thursday (17/12) at 6 p.m. KST, a few hours before the broadcast of the latest episode.


Previously, the song “I'm in the mood for Dancing” was played on the 3rd episode of the drama “True Beauty”, starring Moon Ga Young and ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo.


In the music video, we not only see the characters played by Moon Ga Young and Cha Eun Woo, but also Yuju's appearance when singing in the studio.


'I'm in the mood for Dancing' is a retro pop song delivered with Yuju's signature melodious vocals and cheerful lyrics.


You can immediately watch the music video for “I'm in the mood for Dancing” below! (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)