With a retro style on 'SBS Gayo Daejeon 2020', TWICE's Tzuyu floods praise for his visuals

Iin
0

SBS successfully held its annual music festival "SBS Gayo Daejeon 2020" last night.


"TWICE's Tzuyu"

Among the dozens of K-Pop idols' spectacular performances on the music festival stage on December 25, netizens in Korea highlighted TWICE's performances, especially the visuals of the maknae, Tzuyu.


At this appearance, TWICE presented a retro film concept, where Tzuyu appeared in a black and white outfit, complete with a hat that added a retro vibe.


Seeing this visual from Tzuyu, many netizens then showered him with praise by commenting,


"CRAZY TZUYUUUU ... that's not a human visual"


“I flinched when I saw Tzuyu, then flinched again when I saw Mina, then I saw Sana and I gasped again, and Nayeon appeared so I was breathless again. Their visuals choke me all the time, it's not easy for me… ”


"I think she's getting prettier lately ㅠㅠㅠ She's really pretty"


"Is he even real ..."


"The way he blinked ... Oh my God ..." and many others. Have you watched TWICE's performance on 'SBS Gayo Daejeon 2020'? (www.kpopchart.net)


"TWICE's Tzuyu"

"TWICE's Tzuyu"

"TWICE's Tzuyu"


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)