'Start Up' ends tonight, Suzy, Nam Joo Hyuk, Kim Seon Ho and Kang Han Na say goodbye

Iin
0

TvN's drama "Start Up" will soon close the drama by airing its 16th episode tonight.


'Start Up' ends tonight, Suzy, Nam Joo Hyuk, Kim Seon Ho and Kang Han Na say goodbye

Since starting its premiere on October 17th, the drama “Start Up” starring Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk has captured the attention of Korean drama lovers for the past two months.


On Sunday (06/12) tonight will be the 16th episode as well as the final episode where the drama will wrap up the ending of the story of Seo Dal Mi, Nam Do San, Han Ji Pyeong and Won In Jae with their various conflicts.


Suzy shared feelings of emotion after starring in her new drama, saying, “I felt a mixture of happiness and sadness. During the eight months I spent in my role as Seo Dal Mi, I felt very comforted as well as very happy, so I was sad that filming had ended. "


He continued, “Also, this drama was made really well thanks to all the amazing staff who worked hard for eight months. It is an honor to be a part of this production. I hope you will support 'Start-Up' until the end. "


Nam Joo Hyuk also said a touching farewell, saying, “All the staff and actors worked really hard for the past eight months. Eight months seemed like a long time, but now it felt so short that it was over. I have learned a lot while acting as Nam Do San and watched him grow and mature. It feels like I grew up with him. Thank you for showing so much love for 'Start-Up.'


Second lead actor Kim Seon Ho did not miss giving parting words towards the end of the drama. “These eight joyful and happy months seemed long and short at the same time. The time I spend sharing my worries with others will mean a lot to me. I want to thank the director, writer, actor, all the staff, and especially to all the viewers who gave their love to the drama. We can make good productions because we are together. Please keep a "Start-Up" in your mind. Thanks again. "


“During the past eight months, I immersed myself in filming the character Won In Jae while thinking of all the young people who take up their own challenges. I hope that viewers can get positive energy not only from Won In Jae's stories, but also from other characters' stories. Enjoy the last episode. Thank you very much, ”said Kang Han Na. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)