Seunghee Oh My Girl Apologizes to Hyomin After Performing T-ara's Song on 'SBS Gayo Daejeon 2020'

Iin
0

Seunghee Oh My Girl recently conveyed his apologies to T-ara's Hyomin.


"seunghee oh my girl"

The apology he conveyed after performing the song 'Sexy Love' on the 'SBS Gayo Daejeon 2020' program on Friday (25/12) yesterday.


While performing the song 'Sexy Love' with the other Oh My Girl members, Seunghee laughed on stage by mistake.


Hyomin then uploaded a video of Oh My Girl's appearance through her Instagram account while writing, “The best Christmas gift during an ordinary year-end holiday. As expected, Santa really didn't disappoint! I love you Santa and SBS Gayo Daejeon. "


Hyomin then included a hashtag that read, "But why is Seunghee laughing, hahaha."


Responding to the post, Seunghee immediately wrote an apology in the comments column, “Senior, I'm very grateful, really, really. You said, never laugh, serious and soulless, do like a real doll. We try to think about that when we go on stage but during the second half of the show, I suddenly thought, am I acting too human, and of course, after that I thought, but am I not human? So I burst out laughing. Geez, it's because I lack concentration. I'm sorry, I'm still far from perfect, ”he wrote.


What is this Oh My Girl member? (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)