Park Hyun Ho, former Topp Dogg, admits that he was bullied by a member and almost committed suicide

Iin
0

Park Hyun Ho or previously known as Seogoong Topp Dogg recently made a confession that shocked the public.


Park Hyun Ho, former Topp Dogg, admits that he was bullied by a member and almost committed suicide

Through a video uploaded on the YouTube channel Idol Olympics, Park Hyun Ho told about his difficult time when he was a member of Topp Dogg, a boy group that has now changed its name to Xeno-T.


In the now-deleted video, Park Hyun Ho said, “When I was promoting as a Topp Dogg member, I thought my dream had come true. I feel like the members are not that friendly. I thought that if there was one member who was famous, even if it wasn't me, that would be enough. It causes problems and becomes an act of "bullying". "


Park Hyun Ho admits he left the group even though he really likes to appear on stage. He explained, “Regarding the decision to leave the group, it happened when everyone was voting brutally, including myself, in response to the question, 'Put your hands up if you agree Seogoong is leaving'. I felt it was the worst moment of my life. "


“When I came out of the dorm and brought my things home, my father scolded me and said that it was all because of my personality. My mind was confused and when I heard him say that, I wanted to jump out of the window. My dad stopped me and that's all I remember. My father held me so tightly that my clothes were torn, "he said.


Regarding his career change from becoming a trot singer, Park Hyun Ho said, "I didn't succeed at being an idol, so I tried a different genre."


Currently Park Hyun Ho is a contestant on KBS's “Trot National Sports Festival”. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)