Making a scene, Mina, former AOA, Called Jimin's fans the same as a killer

Iin
0

The ex-AOA Mina recently returned to everyone's surprise.


"mina former aoa"

Through her Instagram account, Mina uploaded a post aimed at haters and malicious commenters.


He wrote, “I don't want to mention this twice, but respectable malicious commenters, I will accept your suggestions if I do something wrong. But please shut up if you are a fan of him (Jimin) and come to me saying "you ruined everything, you ruined so many people's lives" and so on. "


“You are all the same as murderers if you think of all the people who are suffering and even think of death because of you. Even without you guys, I already have enough mental problems and can't live a normal life because of one person. I couldn't even sleep because he appeared in my dream. I feel so unfair that I feel like dying. "


“I don't know what kind of person you have in mind when you think of him, but what he did to me is beyond imagination. I don't know the reason why he hates me, he doesn't even admit what he did, or if he made a sincere apology. He looked at me like an insect even to the end. I swear by my father in heaven and even by his father in heaven that I only speak the truth. "


“What can I do when he doesn't remember and doesn't even admit it? I have to live my life on medication and I'm always broken. I can't even control myself anymore just because I met the wrong person. I wanted to beat him up like he did me, no, even more than that. "


“What's really unfair is I don't even have any evidence of what he did to me. I've always had the stupid thought that we could make peace. But on that day, all the staff and everyone else had their cell phones ready to record and take pictures. You still feel sorry for the person who misuses his power by saying he doesn't curse and can't say everything he wants? ”


“I hope that all of you can experience what I experienced from that person for ten years. Please don't mention this to me again because I feel like dying every day. The person who was destroyed was me, ”he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)