Jin BTS was moved to get happy birthday greetings from Park Seo Joon and friends thanks to V

Iin
0

The owner of the name Kim Seokjin reveals V's warm way of comforting him on his recent birthday, involving V's close friends including Park Seo Joon.


Jin BTS was moved to get happy birthday greetings from Park Seo Joon and friends thanks to V

BTS's Jin (Bangtan Boys) turns 28 (internationally) on December 4. The owner of the name Kim Seokjin revealed V's way of comforting him on his birthday, involving V's close friends including Park Seo Joon.


On the occasion of his birthday, Jin held a special V Live broadcast with fans. At the start of the broadcast, Jin mentioned that he had received text messages from V before the live broadcast, and he called his group mate for a quick chat.


During their phone conversation, Jin mysteriously told V, “Wow, you really are the best,” then asked if he could tell fans a “heartwarming story” about what V had done for him. Even though V seemed to be protesting, Jin stated, "No, but I have to tell this story. Thank you, thank you."


Jin BTS was moved to get happy birthday greetings from Park Seo Joon and friends thanks to V 2

Source: V Live


After hanging up, Jin explained, “Our Taehyung (real name V) is really nice. Last night, work finished late, so I was very tired and needed to sleep. But just in case, I stayed up late until 1am, thinking that people might send me birthday wishes (midnight). So just in case, I stayed up late until 1am. "


"I saw my friends receive lots of messages on their birthdays," continued Jin. "So I'm anticipating (receiving a lot) too. But I got six messages. I got messages from my mother, my older brother, two BTS members including J-Hope, a childhood friend, and an employee of our company. That's all. I waited until 1 am, but I didn't get many messages, which made me really sad. It made me think, 'I must not be living my life right.' "


Jin continued, "But when I woke up this morning, I had received about 10 messages. So I (changed my mind) and thought, 'After all, I'm living my life right.'"


Jin then revealed, "Just before I went to bed at 1 a.m., I told the other BTS members, 'Wow, I waited until 1 a.m., but nobody sent me a message.' So Taehyung called his friends and told them, 'Today is Seokjin hyung's birthday, so I would really appreciate it if you could record a short video message wishing him a happy birthday.' "


Jin went on to explain that thanks to V, he had received birthday wishes from many of V's celebrity friends, including actor Park Seo Joon. "So some people who Taehyung hang out with, like (Park) Seo Joon hyung, sent me video messages," said Jin. "There were a lot of them, about seven or eight, and I wish I could name them all by now, but there are some people I don't know, and I don't want to be rude, so I can't list them all."


"However, many of V's friends including Park Seo Joon sent me video messages, so I didn't feel insecure, to show me how many people thought of me and celebrated my birthday," he continued. "They all said, 'Happy Birthday, Seokjin,' and it was very touching. I was really touched by V, and I really thank him for arranging it."


Jin added, "Even now, he told me over the phone that he had collected more video messages for me and said, 'Look, hyung, you are someone who is loved by many people.'" Cupping his hands to show adorable gratitude. , Jin ended his story by telling V, "Thank you!"


(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)