Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won reveal reasons for starring in Lovestruck in the City

Iin
0

Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won's first collaborative drama, Lovestruck in the City, finally premiered on December 22 yesterday. This is Ji Chang Wook's second drama this year, while for Kim Ji Won, Lovestruck in the City is his comeback drama after Arthdal ​​Chronicles.

"ji chang wook & kim ji won"
Ji Chang Wook and Kim Ji Won (Photo: Kakao TV)

"I think this is a unique drama. He uses an interview format, so it would be great if he could give a sense of fake documentary (to the audience)," said Ji Chang Wook, as quoted by Soompi, Wednesday (23/12/2020).

"For that reason, I'm working hard to make viewers confused whether I'm acting or being myself. I think I'm acting like a Ji Chang Wook more than creating a new character here," he continued.

Kim Ji Won gave a different reason. The 1992-born actress admitted that she was attracted to Lovestruck in the City when she read the script and found out who the people behind the scenes were.

"I'm very excited because this drama will be directed by Park Shin Wo and the script is written by Jung Hyun Jung. I really, really want to play here," he said.

"ji chang wook & kim ji won"
Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won

"ji chang wook & kim ji won"
Ji Chang Wook & Kim Ji Won


(LID) /celebrity.okezone.com

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)