I.N Stray Kids Listens to a Beautiful Voice on the Cover of Jung Seung Hwan's 'If It Was You'

Iin
0

I.N Stray Kids has a sweet voice on the new cover.


I.N Stray Kids Listens to a Beautiful Voice on the Cover of Jung Seung Hwan's 'If It Was You'

In the early hours of Saturday (05/12), we got a cover of Jung Seung Hwan's song 'If It Was You' sung by I.N on the YouTube channel Stray Kids.


"If It Was You" is an OST for the popular drama "Another Oh Hae Young" which was released in 2016.


Through this pop ballad, I.N was able to show a singing technique that was different from what he usually shows in Stray Kids.


With melodious vocals and soft voice colors, making I.N's version of “If It Was You” really touches the hearts of every listener.


You can listen to the cover of I.N's “If It Was You” live! (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)