Here's how netizens respond to BTS's appearance on 'KBS Gayo Daechukje 2020'

Iin
0

Among the many artists who appeared on the stage of the 'KBS Gayo Daechukje 2020' music festival, BTS's appearance seems to be the one most eagerly awaited, especially by ARMYs.


Here's how netizens respond to BTS's appearance on 'KBS Gayo Daechukje 2020'

The annual KBS music festival which was broadcast on Friday (18/12) night was enlivened by various idol performances, from rookie idol groups, soloists to senior idol groups and worldwide BTS.


BTS themselves get a portion to perform their three songs ranging from "I NEED U", their popular hit single "Dynamite" to the latest song "Life Goes On" which was released along with the latest album "BE" on November 20th.


Seeing the appearance of these BTS members, many netizens were amazed and praised their live singing skills by commenting,


"I almost screamed for the performance of 'I NEED U' ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so grateful to be able to sing old songs at the end of the year and BTS is great at singing live ㅠㅠㅠ"


"Jungkook's visuals and singing skills are really the best"


"I really liked the BTS stage today ^^ I miss Suga"


"Oh no, why am I crying? I like BTS more and more ”and many others. (www.kpopchart.net)




Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)