Hanbin 'I-LAND' Create Official Twitter Account, Come Follow!

Iin
0

One of the former contestants for the program “I-LAND”, Hanbin has opened his official Twitter account.


Hanbin 'I-LAND' Create Official Twitter Account, Come Follow!

Hanbin's Twitter account which uses the username @HANBIN_twt_ was launched on Wednesday (16/12) yesterday.


While opening his Twitter account, Hanbin also uploaded his first tweet containing the message, “Hello, this is Hanbin. My Twitter account has been opened! Thank you to the fans who have been waiting! I will try hard to show a good image, ”he wrote.


Hanbin himself has been scheduled to appear in the pre-opening event for Big Hit Labels' concert entitled '2021 New Year's Eve Live Presented by Weverse' on December 31, 2020 at 21.30 KST.


Have you followed Hanbin's Twitter account yet? (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)