GFRIEND's Umji Writes Message For Fans After Experiencing Injury

Iin
0

GFRIEND's Umji recently wrote a message for his fans.


GFRIEND's Umji Writes Message For Fans After Experiencing Injury

The message was written by Umji via Instagram Story, after he reportedly suffered an injury and was on hiatus from group activities.


Umji wrote, “You must be surprised this morning, right, Buddy? I feel bad because you must be in shock because of the injury I had. Except for the condition of my feet and the fact that I can't perform at the year-end music festival (which makes me really sad), I'm very, very healthy, so there's no need to worry too much! ”


"Please wait a little longer! I will try my best to get well soon and come back to you in a healthy condition. I promise! I may not be able to see you from the stage, Buddy, but I will try to appear at other events, so don't be too sad, ”he wrote.


Hopefully you will recover quickly and return to your activities Umji! (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)