BLACKPINK's Lisa reveals a cute figure that makes her life happy

Iin
0

Lisa Sits For An Interview With Fashion Brand PENSHOPPE. The owner of the name Lalisa Manoban, is passionate about answering fans' questions about him.


BLACKPINK's Lisa reveals a cute figure that makes her life happy

BLACKPINK's Lisa (Black Pink) recently sat down for an interview with fashion brand PENSHOPPE. The owner of the name Lalisa Manoban enthusiastically answers fan questions about him.


Of the many questions he received, a fan asked what made him truly happy. Lisa didn't have to think long for the answer.


Lisa replied, "I think it's my cats. They make me feel calm when I have a busy schedule or can't really sleep and don't have time to sleep."


Lisa is a mother of six cats, with Leo, Luca, Lily, and Louis living with her in South Korea. In the interview, the 1997-born idol explained how his heart warms up whenever he sees them eagerly waiting for him after a long day. "When I came home and saw them waiting for me at the door, I felt like, 'Aww, this is my family,'" he said.


Lisa continued, "They're always there for me, and they always put on cute faces or they make lots of cute facial expressions, and I feel like, 'Aww, so cute.'"


Meanwhile, Lisa and BLACKPINK have just made a comeback, releasing a full album titled "THE ALBUM" with the main song "Lovesick Girls". Both the album and the songs in it scored a number of proud achievements.


BLACKPINK also released the documentary "BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky" which tells the story of how they progressed to success after their debut in 2016. The documentary has been released on Netflix on October 14th.


In other news, BLACKPINK has been named the "biggest pop group in the world" by Bloomberg. This happened after they reached No.1 on the musician rankings of the well-known media and analysis company.


(wk / chus)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)