Bae Sung Woo was expelled from the drama 'Delayed Justice' after being involved in a driving case while drunk

Iin
0

Actor Bae Sung Woo has been removed from the drama 'Delayed Justice' which he is currently starring in.


Bae Sung Woo was expelled from the drama 'Delayed Justice' after being involved in a driving case while drunk

On Thursday (10/12) yesterday, Bae Sung Woo was reportedly involved in a drunken driving case last November and his driver's license was arrested.


Through his agency Bae Sung Woo stated, “I am fully aware of the responsibility I hold for the mistakes I did without the slightest reason. I accept all criticism and am very sorry. I will be careful to do everything I can so that something like this never happens again, and I will take the time to reflect on my own mistakes. "


Shortly after the news broke, the production team for the drama "Delayed Justice" immediately announced that Bae Sung Woo would be removed from the drama.


Bae Sung Woo is known to be the main character in the drama "Delayed Justice" with actor Kwon Sang Woo. However, as a result of this incident, the production team for the drama 'Delayed Justice' had to remove Bae Sung Woo from the drama and make a few changes to the storyline.


After airing its latest episode on December 12th, the drama “Delayed Justice” will be on hiatus for 3 weeks and will air again in 2021. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)