Aespa Open-Up It Feels Like This Debut And Regret

Iin
0

Aespa members shared many interesting things including their comments as SM Entertainment's first girl group since Red Velvet when they appeared on a radio broadcast recently.


Aespa Open-Up It Feels Like This Debut And Regret

aespa appeared on Kim Sin Young's radio broadcast "Hope Noon Song" on December 7th. The members shared many interesting things including their comments as SM Entertainment's first girl group since Red Velvet.


As is known, SM Entertainment debuted aespa as their first girl group in six years. Giselle and Ningning seemed to be feeling a lot of pressure for different reasons.


Aespa Open-Up It Feels Like This Debut And Regret 2

Source: Naver


Giselle said, "I personally feel a lot of pressure because my trainee days are short. But I'll try to learn while doing it." The Korean-Japanese crossbreed member expressed his strong ambition.


Unlike Giselle, Ningning has the longest trainee period. The Chinese member said, "I've been a trainee for five years. It was really burdensome at first when I found out that I was going to debut."


Ningning continued, "But after I debuted, a lot of fans cheered for me. The seniors also gave me support. I'm very grateful and now I enjoy it rather than being burdened."


aespa was also asked if their debut felt real. Winter and Karina apparently regretted the conditions (COVID-19 pandemic) that did not allow them to appear directly in front of fans.


Winter said, "It doesn't feel real because conditions are different today. It's a shame we can't get to see our fans up close."


Karina added, "I can feel it when I see it on YouTube. My dream is to hear our song playing on the street, but I can't go on the road. I feel sorry for that."


Meanwhile, aespa was officially debuted by SM Entertainment on November 17. Now the group has finished the promotion period for their debut single "Black Mamba". Winter recently appeared at the 2020 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) and performed a tribute to BoA by singing "ID; Peace B".


(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)