TWICE Released “I CAN'T STOP ME” in English Version

Iin
0

TWICE has released the song “I CAN'T STOP ME” in the English version.


TWICE Released “I CAN'T STOP ME” in English Version

As scheduled, the song "I CAN'T STOP ME" was uploaded through various music streaming platforms on Monday (30/11) at 14.00 KST.


"I CAN'T STOP ME" is the title song released by TWICE into their second full album entitled "Eyes wide open" on October 26, 2020.


Apart from releasing the song “I CAN'T STOP ME” in the English version, TWICE has recently released a single in Japan called “BETTER”.


TWICE is also scheduled to appear at the 'MAMA 2020' awards ceremony on December 6, 2020.


Just listen to the song 'I CAN'T STOP ME' with the following English lyrics! (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)