SNSD's Sunny doesn't have a solo album yet

Iin
0

Sunny recently gave a statement regarding his plans for solo activities as a singer.


SNSD's Sunny doesn't have a solo album yet

Sunny is known to have recently been a guest star on the tvN program "On and Off" with her senior and friend, BoA.


During the program, during dinner together, BoA asked, "Don't you want to sing solo?"


Sunny replied, “To me it always feels like homework. I don't know what I like, what to do, or what to do well. "


“On the team, I'm like MSG. The vocal coach is always disappointed with me when I sing. So my confidence dropped and I thought my voice was boring too. "


Hearing this, BoA immediately said, "I think your natural voice is very charming."


Sunny continued, “I'm the only SNSD member who doesn't have a solo album. I feel like I haven't finished my vacation homework and school is coming soon. I feel like I'm being chased. "


What do you think about the vocal color that SNSD's Sunny has? (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)