Red Velvet's Joy Writes Apology Message After Her Group Stumbled Over Controversy

Iin
0

In the midst of the controversy surrounding Red Velvet members, Joy recently wrote a message of apology.


Red Velvet's Joy Writes Apology Message After Her Group Stumbled Over Controversy

He Writes, "I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do first, so days have passed where I stopped everything."


“You have been waiting for us all this time, and from now on you will be waiting even more. I can't feel anything but guilt, I'm sorry. "


"I also debuted at a young age, which is 19 years old and in a state of immaturity, I'm just looking forward, focusing only on achievement and fame so there must be a lot of things that I don't understand, which made me reflect recently."

 

"I'm still not sure how much truth I can tell you, but Luvvies has been watching us from the past until now so I decided I'm just going to be honest with you as is."


Many netizens are wondering if Joy's message leads to Red Velvet's extended hiatus, given the recent controversy.


Meanwhile, SM Entertainment has recently released an updated statement regarding the legal action against malicious commenters, revealing that they are working with more than 10 law firms to process lawsuits of various levels. (www.kpopchart.net)


Red Velvet's Joy Writes Apology Message After Her Group Stumbled Over Controversy 2

Red Velvet's Joy Writes Apology Message After Her Group Stumbled Over Controversy 3


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)