MAMAMOO's Hwasa Successfully Realizes Her Dream

Iin
0

Hwasa turned out to have dreams that were realized some time ago thanks to "Hangout With You".


MAMAMOO's Hwasa Successfully Realizes Her Dream

While promoting on the radio program 'Cultwo Show' today, November 5, 2020, Hwasa and other MAMAMOO members talked with DJs and listeners.


One listener mentioned Hwasa, "I heard that your dream of collaborating with Lee Hyori came true."


Hwasa then confirmed that and added, “I'm fulfilling my dream as part of Refund Sisters. I think hope and words are a very powerful influence in life. I hope MAMAMOO's album is a great success too. "

 

As is known, Hwasa became a member of the girl group project "Refund Sister" along with three other members namely Lee Hyori, Uhm Jung Hwa, and Jessi.


Meanwhile, Hwasa and the three MAMAMOO members have just made a comeback with the album "TRAVEL" and the title song "AYA". (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)