Krystal Eating Portion For Weight Gain

Iin
0

Krystal has recently been open about gaining weight for her upcoming film titled “More Than Family“.


Krystal Eating Portion For Weight Gain

In the film, Krystal will play the tough and straightforward female lead named Toh Il.


After all, Il is a student who is pregnant and plans to find her long lost real father and her future husband, Ho Hoon, a high school student who also disappeared before their marriage.


During an interview held on November 5, Krystal revealed that she had to gain weight to play Toh Il, a woman who is 5 months pregnant.

 

He said, “When I first met the director, I was on a diet. But then he said I shouldn't be on a strict diet so I eased up for the role. "


“I'm trying to gain weight, so I eat 3 or 4 times a day. I also eat dessert after eating. " Krystal explained.


The big screen film "More Than Family" itself is scheduled to be screened in local theaters on November 12th. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)