Hyeme Apologizes To Retire From Entertainment

Iin
0

On November 17, Black Swan member Hyeme wrote a handwritten letter to fans to apologize for the recent controversy.


Hyeme Apologizes To Retire From Entertainment

It is known that Hyeme is currently facing a lawsuit for allegedly defrauding the reporter in exchange for drinks, private meetings, and others.


Now, Hyemi has decided to apologize to fans of her former group RaNia, as well as fans of her current group Black Swan.


He wrote, “Hello, I'm Hyeme. First of all I want to convey a sincere apology to fans who have been disappointed by the recent scandals. Black Swan has debuted with a difficult time so I decided to participate in making the album with the aim of helping Black Swan members who are just starting out as artists, but my personal problems have damaged their reputation. "


“I feel very sad. Also, as the last member of Rania, I feel really sorry for the fans who have supported me since debut. I decided to retire as soon as my contract expires, but I will still support the members from afar. I apologize once again to all the fans who love me and who have been worried about me. "


As Hyeme has written, he has confirmed his plans to retire from the entertainment industry immediately and leave the girl group Black Swan. (www.kpopchart.net)


Hyeme Apologizes To Retire From Entertainment 2


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)