Gong Yoo's True Personality Revealed

Iin
0

Gong Yoo is known as a manly and charismatic figure because of his roles in dramas and movies. But behind this figure, the actor has a very different personality from what the public knows so far.


Gong Yoo's True Personality Revealed

This was revealed directly by Gong Yoo when appearing on the You Quiz on the Block program. He was asked by Jo Se Ho about his life as a Gong Yoo.


"I never thought of that. There is a certain image created from the characters I've played, but as Gong Ji Chul (real name Gong Yoo) and not Gong Yoo, I'm a normal human. Nothing stands out," said Gong. Yoo.


He also reveals his true personality that not many people know. Gong Yoo also compared his personality to the character Choi Han Gyul, who he played in the drama Coffee Prince.


"I'm more easily confused than most people know, and I also can't really show affection because it tickles me," he continued.


"Choi Han Gyul is a character who shows affection for his family. My mother said to be like Choi Han Gyul in real life," added Gong Yoo.


Gong Yoo calls himself not really the ideal type for girls. He is more confident in front of girls when transforming into the character he plays in dramas.


"I tend not to be brave when it comes to love. I can only express my feelings if I become one of the characters that I play because it is more comfortable to think that I am not the one who expresses it," he explained.


"That's why I like acting. I became a different character from myself and did everything I couldn't because I was too shy in real life. There was a sense of satisfaction that came with it," concluded Gong Yoo.


(dal / nu2)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)