Gong Yoo's reaction after being chosen as the ideal man by Lisa BLACKPINK

Iin
0

How would actor Gong Yoo react when he was chosen as the ideal man by Lisa BLACKPINK?


Gong Yoo's reaction after being chosen as the ideal man by Lisa BLACKPINK

On the episode of 'Entertainment Relay Live' on Friday (06/11), a reporter said to Gong Yoo, "There are so many female celebrities who choose you as the ideal type."


One of the cast of the film "Seo Bok" then replied by commenting, "Lisa BLACKPINK recently chose him as the ideal man."


Hearing that, Gong Yoo shyly commented, “I saw the article. He asked for my autograph, so I sent it. I didn't give it in person. I'm grateful that he watched the project I was working on. "

 

Meanwhile, Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum's latest film "Seo Bok" will begin airing in South Korean theaters on December 2, 2020. (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)