Ex EXO Tao wants to marry this Korean singer

Iin
0

Tao ex EXO openly expressed his feelings for a South Korean singer.


Ex EXO Tao wants to marry this Korean singer

Through a live broadcast on Weibo on Saturday (21/11), Tao talked with fans about his feelings for a Korean singer.


He said, “I have a woman who I really like. I DMed him once, but he didn't reply. He is a Korean artist. "


“If this becomes big news tomorrow, I hope that person will find out that I really love him. If he also likes me, I want to marry him right away, "he said.


Although Tao did not mention the artist in question, many fans speculated that the singer was IU's soloist.


This was discovered after Tao previously uploaded a photo of IU on his Weibo account, which he immediately deleted. In addition, IU is also the only Korean artist he follows on Instagram, apart from the artist on the L.Tao Entertainment label.


Tao has also been caught liking all posts uploaded by IU on his Instagram account.


What do you think about Tao's confession? (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)