Eli, Ex U-KISS admitted that he was separated from his wife and child

Iin
0

Former U-KISS Eli revealed shocking news to fans.


Eli, Ex U-KISS admitted that he was separated from his wife and child

The news was conveyed by the former U-KISS personnel through the latest posts on his Instagram account.


Through this post he wrote, “Hi everyone. 2020 has been a tough year for all of us. I have news that I want to share with all of you. My wife and I have decided to separate. I'm currently in the United States, while Michael lives with his mother in Korea. "


“Even though I can't see Michael right now, I will go see him whenever I can and try my best to be the father figure he needs. I don't know what the future holds, but I pray that Michael and his mother will be happy. We are very grateful for all of your support over the years and I apologize it has ended like this, ”he wrote.


Eli and his wife, Ji Yeon Seo, are known to have married in 2014 and immediately attracted public attention because they have an age difference of up to 11 years.


In 2016, Ji Yeon Seo gave birth to their first child who was named Michael. After that the two of them also appeared on MBN's “Dongchimi” program to show off their married life. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)