Ailee Surprise With A Wedding Dress

Iin
0

Ailee recently surprised fans after uploading a post on Instagram.


Ailee Surprise With A Wedding Dress

In the photo, Ailee is seen wearing a long wedding dress and sitting on the floor.


While uploading this photo, Ailee wrote, “First of all, I think my beloved Aileeans will feel very confused. Those who already believe in me, care for me and love me, I'm sure you will be surprised by the sudden news. I feel disappointed that I can't tell you, but I can't hide it anymore so I want to tell you this happy news. "


Suddenly many fans were shocked when they read the article. But the fans then realized that they had been tricked by Ailee when they read the next article, “I recorded a video for my concert today. Are you shocked? I'm sorry for pranking you. I love you, and I want to thank you, "he wrote.


Ailee is planning to hold a solo concert titled "I Am: Connected" in December. (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)