7-year-old IU battles insomnia

Iin
0

IU was recently declared as Korean Woman of the Year by GQ magazine. In the interview, he talked about the problems he had faced for 7 years.


7-year-old IU battles insomnia

In the 12th anniversary concert of IU's career which was held through the Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook program, he told the story of the Knees song which tells the problems he experienced as an adult. In the song, he talks about his difficulty sleeping at night.


In an interview with GQ, IU admitted to having had trouble sleeping for a long time. After consulting with the medical, the insomnia was caused because he always felt alert.


"It seems like I'm restless every night because I'm wary of something. That's a simple explanation given by the hospital to explain my insomnia," said IU.


"I can sleep well, say, one night out of three. Yesterday I slept well. It seems my insomnia is getting worse because of the changing seasons. Even though I exercise a lot and spend time in the sun, I always have a hard time sleeping well every night," he continued.


IU claims to have had insomnia since she was 20 years old. It all started with a change in sleep patterns because his daily life was increasingly busy with work.


"I thought I became quite busy and my sleeping patterns were messed up. At that point I felt I had to be on alert, ready to work after I woke up. If I want to sleep soundly, it feels difficult to wake up," explained IU.


"So I think my body naturally becomes alert to not sleep too deeply. Recently, I live a more stable routine if I don't promote albums. I try to wake up around 9 or 10 am. I used to always wake up at 2 in the afternoon. trying to do a lot of work during the day and sleep in the middle of the night, "he concluded.


In the same interview, IU also gave a leak about the new album. If nothing changes, he plans to release an album next year.


(dal / nu2)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)