SuperM shares impressions of each other and what has changed from their relationship since they became a group

Iin
0

Taeyong and Ten Reveal What They Got And Learn From Other SuperM Members. Meanwhile, Kai discussed the differences in the relationship with each other before and after becoming a member.


SuperM shares impressions of each other and what has changed from their relationship since they became a group

Not long ago, SuperM had an interview with ELLE. Here, the 7-member boy group made by SM Entertainment opens up about their impressions and relationships with one another after being united as a group one year.


"Before joining as SuperM, I always looked at them as role models. It's such a cool feeling to see them all when we first met. I am very happy and really looking forward to being in a team with them," said Mark Lee.


He continued, "So, being close to them as brothers and as individuals is a good transition from just getting to know them as senior artists. They all have sibling-like personalities and I am very happy to see their side and have them accept me as brothers too."


ELLE highlighted that Kai told Billboard last October that there was nothing "new to learn" about each other as they've all been friends over the years. But what did working together as a group on this album teach them musically?


"All the members are great artists and performers - each with their own unique and individual charm. Put them together and you will have a great synergy on stage that is fun to show our fans. There are so many things I learned from being. part of SuperM, but I have to say the leadership of the older members and their ability to empathize with others inspired me to become a better leader for NCT 127, "Taeyong said.


He continued, "They really listen to what we have to say and always give good advice so I try to be the same figure for NCT 127 and help bring out the best in each member. I still have a lot to learn but I'm always trying to improve. and working with SuperM encouraged me to do it. "


"I learned a lot from all the members while working on this album. They gave the best advice, especially the senior members. Taemin gave me good advice on how to better express myself on stage and Baekhyun helped me a lot with my vocals. Outside of work, we can chat on an ongoing basis. deep about anything. We all started our careers at a young age so they really understand what I'm going through and how I feel. I can always count on them when I need someone to talk to, "said Ten.


Asked how being a groupmate changed their friendship over the past year, Kai said, "At first, because we mostly knew each other as juniors / seniors in the industry and labels, it was a little awkward. But once we got to know each other, we all got to know each other. connected to each other in the brother / sister dynamic, so now they really feel like brothers to me. And I want to stay that way in the future. "


(wk / dewi)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)