Sandara Park reveals stories from trainees to dating rules at YG Entertainment

Iin
0

Sandara Park has recently opened up about the dating rules applied at the YG Entertainment agency.


Sandara Park reveals stories from trainees to dating rules at YG Entertainment

On Wednesday (07/10), Sandara Park was invited to be a guest star in the latest episode of KBS Joy's talk show 'Love Intervention'.


As is known, Sandara is one of the former members of the girl group 2NE1 who debuted at YG Entertainment since 2009 and officially disbanded in 2016.


YG Entertainment itself is known as one of the big agencies that imposes strict regulations on its artists in terms of dating.

 

Regarding these dating rules, Sandara started opening up by telling her story during a trainee, “When I was a trainee, I was scolded for being in a relationship, and my manager took my cellphone. Then after I debuted, there was a 5 year ban on dating. "


She also revealed that she really adheres to the rules, saying, "I'm really not dating because they told me not to."


“It's just that recently I've decided to actively date. All I need is the will to be more assertive. I want to use this opportunity to apologize to my ex-boyfriend, "said Sandara. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)