Jennie Reveals She Didn't Want to See BLACKPINK's Appearance Video at Coachella

Iin
0

One of BLACKPINK's most iconic moments since debut was their participation in the American hit music festival, 'Coachella'.


Jennie Reveals She Didn't Want to See BLACKPINK's Appearance Video at Coachella


In BALCKPINK's new interview with “Entertainment Today“, the members shared their thoughts on the important day and what it meant to them.


Jennie shared, “This must be a moment we will never forget. That is one of the important steps we took last year to make us better artists and better ourselves. "


"I personally feel that I became a lot more confident after 'Coachella' because of how low my expectations were."


To cheer up his fellow members, the lead rapper of BLACKPINK revealed why he still couldn't watch his 'Coachella' performance.


He explained, “I know how nervous I was at that time. I didn't think I would go up and get enthusiastic when I said, “BLACKPINK in your Area!” ”


"Even today, I can't watch my performance again because I'm embarrassed to see how happy I was at that time."


Although Jennie was embarrassed by her apparent joy, the experience as a whole was one of her own.


"We are very grateful for the opportunity we had to go and perform at Coachella and we are very happy about it." Jennie explained. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)