Irene Red Velvet Apologizes After Being Involved in Controversy

Iin
0

Red Velvet's Irene expressed her apology after being rumored to be a K-Pop idol who went berserk against the photo shoot staff.


Irene Red Velvet Apologizes After Being Involved in Controversy

The apology post was conveyed by Irene through her latest post on Instagram on Thursday (22/10).


In the post he wrote, “This is Irene. I sincerely apologize for hurting the stylist with my stupid attitude and my careless words and actions. "


"There was a lot of help from many people who worked hard to get here, but I regret and reflect on the fact that I was deeply hurt by my immature behavior."

 

"Looking back at this moment, I am embarrassed by my words and actions, and I once again feel the importance of the staff role."


“I will think and act more carefully to prevent this from happening in the future.


I sincerely apologize to all the fans who support me who has many shortcomings and to everyone who caused concern over this incident, ”he wrote.


Previously there were photo shoot editors who claimed there were K-Pop idols who were rampaging against them. Netizens then speculated that the K-Pop idol in question was Irene. (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)